The new University of Adelaide Global Leadership Scholarship is available to students starting in 2019 only. This scholarship is open to citizens of all countries (except Australia and New Zealand).
The Global Leadership Scholarship at the University of Adelaide 2019 is a highly competitive award that rewards the beginning of undergraduate and graduate courses for international students who have demonstrated academic excellence in previous studies.
The University of Adelaide is one of Australia’s most prestigious universities and is internationally recognized for excellence in education and research.
Description of the scholarship:
Applications Deadline: 1st Half 2019 (Semester 1, Trimester 1 & 2)
All applications to study with the University must be lodged by the 31/12/2018
Eligible applicants will be notified by 04/01/2019
Eligible applicants must accept their offer by the 31/01/2019
2nd semester 2019 (Semester 2, Quarter 3)
All applications for studies with the University must be submitted before 04/30/2019
Eligible candidates will be notified on 05/07/2019
Eligible applicants must accept their offer before 05/31/2019
Level of the course: there are scholarships available to follow undergraduate and graduate courses.
Subject of study: scholarships can be studied in any discipline (some exclusions apply).
Scholarship: The scholarship offers a 30% reduction in tuition fees for the minimum standard full-time duration of the undergraduate or graduate program chosen by the fellow. Scholarships offer tuition waiver of the scholarship value for the term indicated in the fellowship grant from the University of Adelaide. The scholarships do not cover the costs of visas, health coverage for foreign students, travel, lodging, living expenses, books and study materials or other expenses related to life in Canada. Adelaide or the University of Adelaide.
Nationality: open to citizens of all countries (except Australia and New Zealand).
Number of scholarships: numbers not given
The stock market can be taken in Australia
Eligible countries: this scholarship is open to citizens of all countries (except Australia and New Zealand).
Admission requirements: applicants must meet the following criteria:
The selection process for the World University Scholarship of the University of Adelaide 2019 is competitive, and academic success is the main basis for the selection of scholarships. As a general rule, the University of Adelaide will consider candidates who have attained an academic level on a par with the following:
- For undergraduate programs: Raw ATAR 98 Or its equivalent
- For graduate programs: a CGAM of 6.8 out of 7 or its equivalent
Note: Scholarship applicants who are eligible for more than one scholarship offered by the University of Adelaide will only be eligible for a scholarship (the highest scholarship for which they are eligible). they are eligible).
- The following candidates are not eligible for these scholarships:
Current students at the University of Adelaide who are moving from one program to another before the success of their study program (internal transfers);
- Students who receive a scholarship cover tuition fees awarded by a recognized scholarship organization, such as a department or government department;
- Candidates for the master’s degree through research or doctoral programs
- Candidates for certain programs; Check the terms and conditions of the scholarship for a list of excluded programs.
English language requirements: The accredited English exams preferred by the University are:
- IELTS (International English Language Assessment System) – Academic Test
- TOEFL: based on the Internet and on paper
- Pearson academic English test
- CAE (Cambridge English: Advanced).
However, the University can accept other tests of English proficiency in individual cases.
Most language tests and qualifications that meet the minimum University requirements in English are valid for two years before the application date.
Students without the required level of English must successfully complete an intensive English program before being admitted to the University of Adelaide. The University can organize an appropriate English Program, Academic English (PEP Pathway) in Adelaide in the English Language Center of the University. The Pathway PEP offers an alternative route of entry for potential students who have received offers at the University of Adelaide on the condition of being proficient in English. After successfully completing the PEP Pathway at the appropriate level, students are admitted directly into the university.
How to apply
- Candidates who meet the academic criteria will automatically be offered this scholarship once the course application has been processed.
- The selection of scholarships is based on academic merit
- Successful candidates will be notified within 1 to 2 weeks after the closing date of the award; Unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted.