Many people, men and women, boys and girls, seek for a well shaped body. Just like there are always many roads to a place, some of these people consider surgeries to get the desired shapes they want mindful of the side effects and the dangers involved. Others go in for pills. Fortunately, physical exercises can give you the shape you long to have. The whole process of getting this shape is what is referred to as body workout
“Pills will never give you beautiful abs”
There are over 650 muscles in a human body and it is these muscles that drive the bones. Also, humans store excess energy as adipose tissue under the skin (Commonly known as body fats). It is this fat that gives some humans an amoeboid shape. The whole idea of body workout is growing your muscles and burning these adipose tissue under the skin.
There are many exercises that target the different muscles of the body. Very common workouts include Abs, Chest, Shoulders and Legs. These workouts are to be done in such a way as to avoid over workout. You don’t want to have an improper or V-shaped body, with the top part looking trice as big as the lower part of your body.
In as much as exercises are important in body workout, diet also has an important role to play in body shape. Fatty food should be avoided. This is because the more fatty food you it, the more likely you are to pick up weight and the more adipose tissue your body is likely to accumulate. Proteins and vegetables are recommended during workout.
What are the best food stuffs for body building?
Here are some food stuff that are very rich in proteins that you can consider during your workout
- Eggs: One egg has only 75 calories but 7 grams of high-quality protein, 5 grams of fat, and 1.6 grams of saturated fat, along with iron, vitamins, minerals, and carotenoids. muscles development may be enhanced by the protein content of eggs.
- Lean beef: It is also a good source of Protein, Niacin, Vitamin B12 and Selenium, and a very good source of Zinc.
- Skinless chicken-breast: There are 130 calories in a 1/2 breast, bone and skin removed of Skinless Chicken Breast. Calorie breakdown: 11% fat, 0% carbs, 89% protein
- Salmon and tuna: A 3-ounce tuna contains 110 calories, 24 grams of protein and trace amounts of fat, including 278 milligrams of omega-3 fats. Tuna is a leaner fish, which means it contains less unhealthy saturated fat.
- White turkey: it contains a lot of iron, zinc, riboflavin, thiamine, and vitamins B6 and B12
- Milk: Milk contains several important nutrients; a glass of milk (200ml) will give you calcium, protein, iodine, potassium, phosphorus and vitamins B2 and B12
- Avocados: One-third of a medium avocado (50 g) has 80 calories and contributes nearly 20 vitamins and minerals, making it a great nutrient-dense food choice. The avocado is virtually the only fruit that contains heart-healthy monounsaturated fat (good fat!)
- White rice: One cup of white rice contains 242 calories, 4.4 grams of protein, 53.2 grams of carbohydrate and 0.4 gram of fat.
White rice is very rich in carbs and causes insulin spike due to its very low fiber and fat content.
All these food stuffs are perfect foods to consider during your body building process. It is very important to avoid poor feeding habits.
That was your introduction to body workout and you now know exactly what body workout is, the various parts of the body that are built and the food stuffs you need to take while working out. I recommend you starting with these wonderful Abs exercises. You could download the app Home workout on play-store or App Store to assist you in your workout.